Need more help coming up with quick ideas for your blog posts? Try out the additional suggestions below!
We hope you find this useful and that you take an opportunity to get more inspiration here at Internet For Hire!
1. Keep a sentence diary.
Add only one sentence that concisely expresses your feelings for a day or an idea you had.
2. “Copy” another post.
Open up a blog post by someone else and use the outline to type up your own version. Make sure you change the headings to match your style too and feel free to mix up the outline if you have a better idea of how to convey the material.
3. Image Inspire
Look up some randomized images on Pexels or Google Image Search. Start writing about the items in the pictures. Link these to affiliate links or social media post ideas.
4. Review a Product
Write a review of a TV show, movie, blog, product or service. Aim for 5 sentences per product if you just need a quick write. Think “Twitter length, but tripled.”
5. Tell a Story
Write about something interesting (funny, sad, weird) that happened to you this week.
Focus on answering the question at hand, not the length of the response. Get to the information! People are reading less and less each year on the internet and there are plenty of places to get information. Make your blog a quick stop for the information they need.
- Better Blogging Starts with a Single SentenceToday, I was reading a post made by Will Ellington on Medium about better sentence structure. Here’s the link: https://willellington.medium.com/how-to-write-a-killer-sentence-14684b6e5226 Better blog posts start with analyzing single sentences. And this should really only take place AFTER you have written your post. That’s right, after. You should spend at least twice as much time editing your […]
- Using Medium to Boost Your BrandYou can use Medium.com to boost you brand by building great written content that readers will want to consume. Here’s some tips on how to do it successfully!
- .: How to become a Social Media Influencer for your Business in 2021Influencer marketing means that one or more people are deployed to influence the behavior of a target group. Well-known influencers usually have many… .: How to become a Social Media Influencer for your Business in 2021
- What Being a Lifestyle Blogger is Really LikeBeing a lifestyle blogger is really one of the best titles to have. Lifestyle bloggers really dominate the world of blogging, with it being one of … What Being a Lifestyle Blogger is Really Like Please make sure you check out this highly encouraging post, especially if you have recently been considering quitting this whole […]
- 95+ Blogging Statistics to Help You Create The Best Blog in The WorldI would like to thank Laurie Sallow for alerting me to this post. It is a huge resource on blogging which I’m happy to share with you… Welcome to our… 95+ Blogging Statistics to Help You Create The Best Blog in The World
- What is an Internet Forum? Everything you need to know
- Social media outage highlights how vital Facebook has become worldwide
- Types of Content Management System
- Facebook, Google Attribution, Chatbots
- What’s Google Up To?
- WordPress Training
- Thinking Through: WordPress Border Controls
- Launching & Managing your websites with CMS
- W04 Reflection: Site Builder & Hosting
- Things That Make Me Wish I Wasn’t A Blogger
- Joseph Pulitzer’s Retirement Speech & The Traits of Journalism
- Reader Is Dead, But What About Writers?
- When Bloggers Get Angry
- Bloggers Who Write About Food!
- The bittersweet taste of traditional publishing