Need more help coming up with quick ideas for your blog posts? Try out the additional suggestions below!
We hope you find this useful and that you take an opportunity to get more inspiration here at Internet For Hire!
1. Keep a sentence diary.
Add only one sentence that concisely expresses your feelings for a day or an idea you had.
2. “Copy” another post.
Open up a blog post by someone else and use the outline to type up your own version. Make sure you change the headings to match your style too and feel free to mix up the outline if you have a better idea of how to convey the material.
3. Image Inspire
Look up some randomized images on Pexels or Google Image Search. Start writing about the items in the pictures. Link these to affiliate links or social media post ideas.
4. Review a Product
Write a review of a TV show, movie, blog, product or service. Aim for 5 sentences per product if you just need a quick write. Think “Twitter length, but tripled.”
5. Tell a Story
Write about something interesting (funny, sad, weird) that happened to you this week.
Focus on answering the question at hand, not the length of the response. Get to the information! People are reading less and less each year on the internet and there are plenty of places to get information. Make your blog a quick stop for the information they need.
- Blogging Truths Be Told: It’s No Time to Give UpYou wake up in the morning with a full agenda of to-dos. Getting on your blog and doing what you bloggingly do throughout the week is an agenda item … Blogging Truths Be Told: It’s No Time to Give Up
- How to Interview the Right WayMany people seeking long-term careers struggle to perform during a job interview. I have been doing interviews for a decade now and this is my advice on how to succeed.
- What Is Bitlocity?If you have ever been curious about bitcoin and cryptocurrency, then you are going to want to keep reading. We have all heard the word bitcoin and … What Is Bitlocity?
- Affirmations For Self CareSelf-Care affirmations can prevent burnout & are also great for our mental health. Repeating self-care quotes can help with anxiety & any guilt we … Affirmations For Self Care
- How to Convert More Sales By Using The Power of A GuaranteeOffering a guarantee is a great way to make it easier for customers to buy. It takes the risk out of the purchase for them, as it gives them an out … How to Convert More Sales By Using The Power of A Guarantee
- What is an Internet Forum? Everything you need to know
- Social media outage highlights how vital Facebook has become worldwide
- Types of Content Management System
- Facebook, Google Attribution, Chatbots
- What’s Google Up To?
- WordPress Training
- Thinking Through: WordPress Border Controls
- Launching & Managing your websites with CMS
- W04 Reflection: Site Builder & Hosting
- Things That Make Me Wish I Wasn’t A Blogger
- Joseph Pulitzer’s Retirement Speech & The Traits of Journalism
- Reader Is Dead, But What About Writers?
- When Bloggers Get Angry
- Bloggers Who Write About Food!
- The bittersweet taste of traditional publishing