Self-Care affirmations can prevent burnout & are also great for our mental health. Repeating self-care quotes can help with anxiety & any guilt we …Affirmations For Self Care
5 Tips for Blog Post Ideas
Need more help coming up with quick ideas for your blog posts? Try out the additional suggestions below!
We hope you find this useful and that you take an opportunity to get more inspiration here at Internet For Hire!
1. Keep a sentence diary.
Add only one sentence that concisely expresses your feelings for a day or an idea you had.
2. “Copy” another post.
Open up a blog post by someone else and use the outline to type up your own version. Make sure you change the headings to match your style too and feel free to mix up the outline if you have a better idea of how to convey the material.
3. Image Inspire
Look up some randomized images on Pexels or Google Image Search. Start writing about the items in the pictures. Link these to affiliate links or social media post ideas.
4. Review a Product
Write a review of a TV show, movie, blog, product or service. Aim for 5 sentences per product if you just need a quick write. Think “Twitter length, but tripled.”
5. Tell a Story
Write about something interesting (funny, sad, weird) that happened to you this week.
Focus on answering the question at hand, not the length of the response. Get to the information! People are reading less and less each year on the internet and there are plenty of places to get information. Make your blog a quick stop for the information they need.
- 10 Sucky (But Legal) Ways to Make Money OnlineWhile these methods of making money online are legal, they may not be the most efficient or lucrative ways to make money online. Here are 10 examples of online ventures that can be time-consuming and offer quite limited returns: While these methods may not be the most effective ways to make money online, they could … Continue reading 10 Sucky (But Legal) Ways to Make Money Online
- Boost Your Sales with These 7 Benefits of Using a Guarantee to Back Your Products: How to Convert More Sales By Using The Power of A GuaranteeAre you struggling to close sales and increase your revenue? If so, it might be time to consider using a guarantee to back your products. Offering a guarantee is an effective marketing strategy that can help you convert more sales and win over hesitant customers. In this blog post, we’ll explore the benefits of using … Continue reading Boost Your Sales with These 7 Benefits of Using a Guarantee to Back Your Products: How to Convert More Sales By Using The Power of A Guarantee
- The MVP Framework: How to Make Money as a Beginner BloggerThe MVP Framework will not only change your blogging… it will change your life.
- Is Facebook Dead? No, But Times Have Changed.The demographics for Facebook have shifted over the last two decades. No longer is the social media giant the hub of all college activities like it was in the beginning. Those former college students now are parents of children and young teens. They host MLM parties to push their merchandise, have deeply niched Facebook groups, … Continue reading Is Facebook Dead? No, But Times Have Changed.
- Blogging Truths Be Told: It’s No Time to Give UpYou wake up in the morning with a full agenda of to-dos. Getting on your blog and doing what you bloggingly do throughout the week is an agenda item … Blogging Truths Be Told: It’s No Time to Give Up
- What is an Internet Forum? Everything you need to know
- Social media outage highlights how vital Facebook has become worldwide
- Types of Content Management System
- Facebook, Google Attribution, Chatbots
- What’s Google Up To?
- WordPress Training
- Thinking Through: WordPress Border Controls
- Launching & Managing your websites with CMS
- W04 Reflection: Site Builder & Hosting
- Things That Make Me Wish I Wasn’t A Blogger
- Joseph Pulitzer’s Retirement Speech & The Traits of Journalism
- Reader Is Dead, But What About Writers?
- When Bloggers Get Angry
- Bloggers Who Write About Food!
- The bittersweet taste of traditional publishing